All of our customers have the ability to access our 24-hour Execution Desk for order placement. Our Execution Desk specializes in serving CTAs, institutions, hedge funds and professional traders. Our order specialists have the ability to construct complex strategies, inter-market spreads and orders that need special attention. Our team prides itself in ensuring timely fills and reporting accuracy.
Services We Provide:
- Cover more than 300 different products on more than 32 different exchanges
- Well-versed in foreign markets, all-around markets and specialty orders
- Provide "call" levels and news alerts
- Orders are handled via phone or email/Bloomberg
- Provide bulk order entry via spreadsheets
We understand the importance of creating a solid working relationship between the customer and our desk. We manage our customers' information, including authorized trader(s), specific instructions, trader’s requests and contact information on a contact management system. . Knowing our customer is a priority.
- Very alert to the risk/leverage involved with each order
- Understand the time sensitivity of specific orders
- Automated re-caps including order status are sent to the customer in a timely manner
Our communication with customers allows us to efficiently recognize the customers' needs and instructions. We understand the importance of having solid communication between the customer and our desk.
Clarity - Desk Setup/Role
Desk is staffed from 3:30pm CST on Sunday through 5:00pm CSTon Friday
- U.S. session staffed with seven clerks, three on Asian Shift and two on European shift.
- Average of 14 years’ experience for the clerks working on our desk
More than Pushing Buttons:
- Re-capping order status and attention to detail in the allocation process is paramount.
- Quick access to customer's instructions allows us to become an extension of the trader in fulfilling his needs.
- Bulk order entry allows our clerks to upload hundreds of orders directly into our trading platforms in less than a minute.
- Service is "hands-on" -- we are always in contact with our customers providing them with pertinent information.
Feel free to call our order desk with any requests. Our mindset is to use every resource available to provide a hands-on and professional service.
The trading of commodities and derivatives such as futures, options, and swaps involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Advisory services as well as the trading of futures and options is available through various subsidiaries including but not limited to the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial Inc. Public Disclosures for the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial Inc. The trading of over-the-counter products or swaps is available through subsidiary INTL FCStone Markets, LLC to individuals or firms who qualify under CFTC rules as an eligible contract participant. Please click here for the full disclaimer