FXecute is IFL’s proprietary platform which gives clients access to live rates and global payments execution capability in more than 175 countries.
- FXecute is IFL’s proprietary electronic platform, which clients can use for transfer requests.
- Clients have access to live rates and execution capability in more than 140 currencies.
- FXecute offers a variety of user roles and provides clients with an electronic substitute for their internal approval process.
- All data is consolidated in the system and can be used to generate a variety of analytical reports.
- There are several built-in security features to maintain the integrity of the data in the system.
- Our platform can be integrated with most accounting software. FXecute allows companies to implement processes to simplify their international funding and provides a clear audit trail.
INTL is a public company, based in the United States, and listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (ticker symbol "INTL"). It is regulated by the SEC. IFL is registered in England and Wales Company Number 5616586. Authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) [FRN: 446717] For Global Payments INTL FCStone Inc. acts as Agent for IFL in New York. INTL Asia Pte Ltd. Acts as Agent for IFL in Singapore.
All financial information and filings are public and can be viewed on the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission www.sec.gov or on our website.