INTL FCStone has a robust back-office infrastructure that enables us to manage all of our customers’ clearing and allocation needs with a high degree of efficiency and expertise. We provide clearing services to customers located around the world trading on global futures and options exchanges.
Our Global services include:
- Straight Through Processing of futures and options transactions on global exchanges
- Single currency margining of positions
- Timely and accurate reporting of transactions, open positions and end of day balances
- Real-time trade file feeds sent via FTP, SFTP or customer-initiated file transfer
- Accurate processing and notification of deposits and withdrawals
- Bundled commission and fee reporting or a breakout of all commissions and fees
- A single point of contact for all client-service needs
- Experienced commodity delivery assistance, financing, and sourcing of deliverable grade commodities
- The Connect Portal is a web-based window to INTL FCStone daily and monthly statements, market research, news, real-time activity, margin calls, data exprts and historical information. The dashboard can be customized by each user throught the on-line Connect App Market. All these features enable clients to easily interact with INTL FCStone.
Commodity trading involves financial risk, and FCStone assumes no liability in the event any person uses or relies upon the information on this website for the purpose of dealing in commodities or other investments. Further, claims of past performance are not necessarily indicative of future results. Neither the information on this website, nor any opinion expressed hereupon, constitutes a solicitation to buy or sell any derivative, futures contract or option on futures contract. Click here for full disclaimer.