The energy group in the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial Inc. helps petroleum marketers mitigate price risk exposure and protect margins in today’s volatile energy market through sound risk management strategies. Our Risk Management Consultants offer objective advice on choosing the best risk management instruments and cost-effective strategies along with rationale regarding the recommendation and the risk vs. reward profile.
The energy group’s expertise in the futures and OTC market coupled with experience in the physical cash markets provides our customers with quality service and information. From helping to negotiate physical contracts to scheduling and shipping barrels in the pipeline, the energy group can assist you with many of your supply side needs.
Some of our services include:
- Assisting marketers in developing the unique contracts to offer their customers
- Hedging bulk storage
- Hedging pipeline inventory
- Complete analysis of current and proposed supply contracts
- Negotiating throughput agreements and new supply contracts
- Assisting in spot market purchases
- Pipeline shipping and scheduling
- Position tracking, including daily mark-to-market statements and Portfolio Manager, our online hedge record program
- Assistance in the development of corporate risk management policies for petroleum products
The trading of commodities and derivatives such as futures, options, and swaps involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Advisory services as well as the trading of futures and options is available through various subsidiaries including but not limited to the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial Inc. Public Disclosures for the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial Inc. The trading of over-the-counter products or swaps is available through subsidiary INTL FCStone Markets, LLC to individuals or firms who qualify under CFTC rules as an eligible contract participant. Please click here for the full disclaimer