As one of the industry’s largest non-bank FCM’s, INTL FCStone Financial Inc. has the exchange connections and infrastructure to provide clients with a comprehensive array of execution services. INTL FCStone Financial Inc has a robust back-office infrastructure that enables us to manage all of our customers’ clearing and allocation needs with a high degree of efficiency and expertise. We provide clearing services to customers located around the world trading on global futures and options exchanges.
Our Global Support and Services Provide:
- Straight Through Processing of futures and options transactions on global exchanges
- Single currency margining of positions
- Timely and accurate reporting of transactions, open positions and end-of-day balances
- Real-time trade file feeds sent via FTP, SFTP or customer-initiated file transfer
- Accurate processing and notification of deposits and withdrawals
- Specialized commission structure to best facilitate every customer’s unique requirements
- A single point of contact for all client-service needs
- Experienced commodities delivery assistance and financing for specific products. (Metals and Grains)
- A customizable web-based portal for access to INTL FCStone Financial Inc’s daily and monthly statements, market intelligence, news, real-time activity, margin calls, data exports and historical information. The portal enables clients the ability to monitor their account information and interact with INTL FCStone Financial Inc.
Operational Staff - Our operational team has an in-depth understanding of clearing and execution listed futures and options which ensure that all trading is processed smoothly for all our clients.
Customer Service - We have a second-to-none customer service unit that are in New York and Chicago. They work with every internal department to ensure that the client’s experience is a good one beginning on the first day the client opens their account.
Risk Management - We have a pro-business Risk management team that works with every client individually to give them access to the appropriate limits to best facilitate their trading.
Account Specialist - Clients have a direct point of contact which will answer all questions/inquiries.
Compliance Onboarding - We’ve heavily invested in systems to simplify and expedite the account opening process for clients. Customers can fill out and sign our account forms electronically in our Connect customer portal. Our portal allows the customer to track the entire account opening status on a real-time basis.
Facilities Management - Provide clearing operations and execution support for FCMs looking for outsourcing solutions on all major exchanges worldwide.
Market Intelligence - We offer in-depth, comprehensive Market Intelligence on a broad range of products directly from our internal elite economists. All information is aggregated on our single platform.
Direct Market Access (DMA) - Sponsored DMA access to Exchange API’s for clients with proprietary trading systems.
24hr Desk - Offer access to our 24hr execution desk which specializes in serving clients that require an experienced and knowledgeable institutional trading desk.
Fix Connectivity - Order Management System (OMS) that allows Macro Funds trading futures, FX, and other products to route orders directly to INTL FCStone Financial Inc. for execution. We currently offer both Real Tick and Born Technologies as a fix connectivity solution.
|Direct Clearing Members:|
|CFE||ICE US||ICE UK/EU||Eurex*|
|LME*||Euronext Paris*||Euronext Amsterdam*||ERIS|
|Additional Exchange Access:|
|ASX/SFE||Osaka Securities (OSE)||Tokyo Commodities (TSE)|
|DGCX||Singapore (SGX)||Hong Kong (HKE)|
|ICE Canada||KRX||Mecado Español de Futuros Financieros (MEFF)|
|Montreal (TMX)||Bursa Malasia||MexDer|
The trading of commodities and derivatives such as futures, options, and swaps involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Advisory services as well as the trading of futures and options is available through various subsidiaries including but not limited to the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial Inc. Public Disclosures for the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial Inc. The trading of over-the-counter products or swaps is available through subsidiary INTL FCStone Markets, LLC to individuals or firms who qualify under CFTC rules as an eligible contract participant. Please click here for the full disclaimer
*INTL FCStone Financial Inc. (IFCF) affiliate, INTL FCStone Ltd. is a clearing member of the London Metal Exchange (“LME”), Euronext Paris, Euronext Amsterdam and Eurex. IFCF affiliate, INTL FCStone DTVM Ltda is a clearing member of BM&F Bovespa.