Few events have shaken up world markets as the recent trade battles between the U.S. and much of the developed world. But beyond the headlines there are a number of compelling actions being taken by trade partners-cum-foes that give strong indications of where global trade is headed. INTL FCStone’s latest white paper, The Trade Battles and What Lies Ahead, sheds light on these behind-the-scenes actions and shows what’s really driving the major actors.
In the paper, you will learn
- The context behind the trade wars
- The relative strengths of the opposing sides
- The seldom discussed actions that can nullify tariffs
- How politics is playing an unseen role in the trade battles
- The new normal in global trade that is shaping up
Download The Trade Battles and What Lies Ahead today.Learn More